We understand the importance of having a credible eco-label that is easy to identify and understand.
We have chosen GECA as a national, third party, independently verified eco-label. It offers independent assurance to deliver better environmental outcomes.
GECA is a not for profit organisation.
GECA eco-label programme is internationally recognised through GECA’s membership of the Global Eco-labelling Network (GEN).
GECA certified products are independently assessed against scientifically-based best practice environmental performance standards.
When a mac+ fabric undergoes an independent audit to be certified by GECA, MACQUARIE textile solutions is audited at each step of the manufacturing chain.
GECA has been assessed as complying with the requirements of the GBCA’s assessment framework for product certification schemes, confirming that GECA’s eco-label is highly regarded.
Copies of all test certificates available on request.
*Minimum order is one linear metre
*Special designs and colours are available subject to our customer agreeing to accept over production of 25 metres or 5%of order, whichever is the greater amount
*All fabric is sold subject to our ‘conditions of sale’ as printed on invoices.
FABRIC FINISHES Minimum Order 60 metres:
Anti‐Stain @ $5.00 per metre; Anti‐Fire @ $6.50 per metre.
1. All prices are subject to amendments without notice and the Company reserves the right to vary the prices quoted in
accordance with variations in wages’ awards and other costs. All other terms and conditions stated on the reverse side of the
contract remain unchanged.
2. Goods & Services Tax, if applicable, must be added.
1. Prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include delivery to metropolitan and regional areas.
2. No claims recognized unless made within seven (7) days of date of delivery.
1. Net 30 days – unless otherwise specified.
2. Interest at 1.75% per month may be charged on overdue accounts.
3. The legal and equitable ownership in the goods supplied by the Seller pursuant to the terms of this contract shall pass to the
Buyer only when – (a) the goods the subject of the contract and (b) all other goods the subject of any other contract between
the Seller and the Buyer which at the time of payment in full of the goods supplied under this contract have been delivered to
the Buyer but not paid for in full. Until the time that such legal and equitable ownership passes the said goods shall remain the
property of the Seller and the Buyer shall hold the said goods as bailee of the Seller and shall if the Seller so desires the said goods
in such a way that they are clearly the property of the Seller and further the Buyer shall return the said goods to the Seller if so
requested by the Seller without prejudicing any other rights the Seller may have against the Buyer for damages for non-payment
of the said goods. The Buyer hereby agrees that, should he use the said goods as a constituent of new products or should the said goods be converted into new products or used in any way to create products (such new products hereinafter jointly and severally called the “new products”) the new products shall be separated from all other products produced or manufactured by the Buyer and shall be stored by the Buyer in such a way to ensure that they are kept separate and apart from all other goods and products stored upon the Buyer’s premises at which at the time of payment in full of the goods supplied under this contract have been delivered to the Buyer but not paid for in full – have been paid for in full. Until the time that such legal and equitable ownership passes the said goods shall remain the property of the Seller and the Buyer shall hold the said goods as bailee of the Seller and shall if the Seller so desires store the said goods in such a way that they are clearly the property of the Seller and further the Buyer shall return the goods to the Seller if so requested by the Seller without prejudicing any other rights the Seller may have against the Buyer for damages for non-payment for the said goods. The Buyer hereby further agreed that the legal and equitable ownership in the new products shall rest in the Seller immediately upon separation and storage and shall remain the property of the Seller until the Buyer pays for the said goods and for all other goods the subject of any other contract between the Seller and the Buyer and not paid for in full.
4. The Buyer shall indemnify the Seller against all claims that may be incurred with reference to infringement of any copyright or
design right arising from the supply of products manufactured to the buyer’s design specification.
5. No fabric length under five (5) metres will be accepted for return unless goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied by Macquarie Textile Group Limited. Returns will only be accepted when specific authorisation by Macquarie Textile Group Limited is given, and only within seven (7) days of receipt of goods. Any product returned for credit is to be returned in the same condition as supplied and securely wrapped for transportation. Any goods that have been cut or marked in any way will not be accepted
for credit by Macquarie Textile Group Limited. In the event that authorisation is given by Macquarie Textile Group Limited for
goods to be returned, the Purchaser shall pay a cancellation/restocking fee of 15% of invoice amount for goods (ex GST). Goods that have been specifically manufactured or imported for the Purchaser, or discontinued lines, are not returnable under any circumstances.
6. Upon the happening of any events outside the control of the Seller, the time for shipment and/or delivery and or tender of
documents shall be extended for such reasonable period after such cause or causes shall have ceased to operate as shall
enable the Seller to effect shipment and/or delivery and/or tender and Buyers shall be bound to accept and pay for the goods
notwithstanding such delay or the Seller may at its option give the Buyers notice in writing, rescinding or cancelling the contract
or any portion thereof and the Seller shall not in such event be liable to any penalty or any damages by reason of such rescission
7. Refer to reverse of invoice for full terms and conditions of trade.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
This Website is operated by Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd (ABN 46000012877) (Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd) and its related entities under the domain name www.mactextiles.com.au (the Website). A reference to Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd in this notice includes any related bodies corporate and related entities.
Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd (“mac+” or “Macquarie Textiles”) claims ownership of the intellectual property in the information and the design and other creative works contained on this Website (excluding linked sites) unless otherwise specified or acknowledged. The creative works on this site are protected by copyright. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on this Website, or create any other material using material on this Website, without obtaining the prior written consent of Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd.
The Website, products, technology and processes contained in this Website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Us or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this Website must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd.
Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd created and maintains this website as an information service to its Customers and others. None of the information provided here is represented or implied to be legal, accounting, financial or investment advice and Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd does not invite and does not expect any person to act or rely on any statement, opinion, representation or inference expressed or implied on this website. All visitors to this website must make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice in relation to any issue or matter referred to herein.
Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd (and each of its related entities) does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website and disclaims absolutely all liability for the consequences of any act or omission arising out of the use or otherwise of the information on this website. In no event shall Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd be liable for any loss or damage, directly or indirectly, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information set out herein or referable or linked to it and whether consequential or foreseeable or otherwise and howsoever arising.
By using the site or downloading materials from the site, You agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out in this notice and (the Terms).
You acknowledge that access to some parts of the Website may be provided subject to the acceptance of additional requirements or restrictions to those set out in these Terms. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional requirements, the additional requirements will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
The Terms are subject to change at any time without notice and are effective as soon as posted to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes acceptance of any modification to the Terms.
Refer to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance on any aspect of the operation of or access to this Website.
1.Collection: When You access this site, Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd collects information relating to your visit including personal information the subject of the Privacy legislation in Australia. When you submit any Visitor Data to us, your submission is an acknowledgment of and agreement with the terms of our policy on privacy as set out in these Terms and to the use of that Visitor Data by Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd.
Purpose of collection: Any Visitor Data of a personal or sensitive nature that is collected from this site by Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd will only be used as necessary for the business to be transacted between us and for the purposes of providing our Visitors and Members with better services and products.
2.Disclosure & Use: We may need to provide Your contact details to delivery companies, mail houses, third party fulfilment contractors, financial institutions and web-hosting organisations, but we will not sell or transfer your information to a third party for marketing purposes without your consent. We may also need to pass on personal information to a third party payment clearance house for account payments or to mercantile agents for account settlement. Sometimes we need to share information with recognised authorities, regulatory bodies, governments and organisations such as banks to investigate possible fraud or other unlawful activities.
We may, in the ordinary course of our own business, use Visitor Data to direct market our products and services.
We will not disclose Your personal information to anyone else for any other purpose unless we are required by law to disclose it or you tell us we can or should.
Other information collected on site might be used by us to enable us to be proactive in assisting you in matters that either you or we have identified as relevant to your organisation and in particular, we may contact you to assist you in navigation of the Internet itself or location of like organisations suppliers or others with whom you may deal. We may also use the information to contact you and alert you to regulatory or compliance matters that might affect you. Or we simply use the information to contact you to obtain your consent or authority to use the Visitor Data in a particular way not mentioned here.
Emailed responses and additional or new information regarding the products and services of Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd may be accessed on this site based on information we have collected from our Visitors. Much of the information can be collected automatically when a Visitor hits this site. We also provide an email address, email@example.com for you to send us information or enquiries about the site or our products and services or concerns about the privacy of information. You may also use the Contact Us page.
3. Access: Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd access to the Visitor Data is limited to authorised persons - employees and in some cases contractors and consultants who are all bound by contractual obligations to maintain the confidentiality (where applicable) and privacy of personal information in that Data. Where there is a password or key provided to you to access this site or any secure part of it, then it is important to keep that password or key secret like an ATM PIN. Visitor Data held by us is kept in a separate secure location not accessible from the Internet.
Subject to the rights of other Visitors and persons whose information may be collected and aggregated with yours, you may request access to your personal information that we hold at any time and You may at any time request Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd to delete your personal Visitor Data held by us. We will take all reasonable steps to action that request promptly. However, there may be technical or other constraints to comprehensively identifying all such information and completely destroying all details of your visit and the information contained in your Visitor Data, as well as legal and statutory duties and responsibilities imposed on us that might also prevent us from destroying or removing from our records all such information. Nevertheless, your request will be treated, to the best of our ability given those constraints, as a signal that the information cannot be disclosed or used by us without your consent.
Given our commitment to your privacy, we can request verification from you and evidence to support such a request to ensure that the person who so requests that information is the person entitled at law to receive it.
4. Security: Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd is continually assessing and updating its systems to ensure the security of information on the Website as well as that retained on our independent systems. All reasonable efforts are made to provide an acceptable level of confidence that Visitor Data cannot be used by unauthorised persons or in a manner likely to affect the reputation or standing of Visitors.
5. External links: This web site may contain links to, or frame, web sites of third parties ("external sites"). We are not required to maintain or update them and such links should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this web site. If you access another organisation's website using a link from Our website, you will leave the Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd website and will be subject to the terms, conditions and circumstances of the site you visit, including the level of privacy protection offered on that site. Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd’s policies and protections will no longer apply once you leave this site.
Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites. Those sites will probably also have different privacy provisions. Macquarie Textiles Group Ltd is not responsible for those sites or for any consequences of you accessing them through our Website.
6. Communications between us: Where you have provided personal information to us by email, this electronic method will be used in preference to other methods of communication by us. You should indicate in your email if you prefer not to receive our marketing material in this manner. Most of the information we send to you which might be classed as direct marketing material will also provide you with an opportunity to refuse future material from us.
7. Updating: If any of the personal information which you submit to us through the Website, changes or becomes inaccurate, we ask that you notify us of the changes through the Helpdesk email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the appropriate forms on the website if you are the Principal Organisation Contact for your company, or through the Update my Details form, all of which can be accessed once you have logged into the site as a member, so that we can take steps to correct the data we hold. Unless you tell us, we cannot be responsible for inaccurate or out of date information.
8. Storage: Much of what is collected and stored is for our own use only to evaluate the effectiveness of our Website and the services and products we post on that site. We use the information to improve the site content or navigation.
The sort of information we store from the Visitor Data and which might include personal information is:
• your organisation's legal name
• your business and trading names
• the name and title of the individual who represents your organisation or accesses the Website on your behalf
• the email address of that individual and the organisation
• the website address and the domain type of your organisation
• the telephone, facsimile, postal and street addresses of the organisation
• information disclosed about your organisation in the enquiry or message submitted in the Visitor Data, including information we might be able to infer from the context such as sectoral, employment, turnover, geographical, and size issues
• the subject matter of the enquiry or message.
1. Transactions on this site: If You transact any business with Us or through this Website, you may be asked to agree to another set of terms and conditions relating to that particular transaction before you can proceed. Unless so requested or otherwise indicated, then these Terms apply also to any such transaction or contract arising from that transaction.
2. Disputes: If for any reason a dispute arises in respect of the goods or services offered by Us on this Website or the conditions of their purchase or otherwise, then the laws of Australia shall apply to resolution or claims in relation to that dispute, irrespective of the location of the Visitor or the place where the services are provided or the goods delivered.
Hello forgot password